Monday, March 28, 2011

UFO FF




Finally finished, oh how I love to say that! Ellen and I bought these tulip fabrics in 2007 when we went to the tulip festival in the Skagit Valley of Washington. This is an incredible annual event. Especially for someone with a black thumb, like me! Fields of tulips as far as you can see in every direction. There are even some local pilots who will take you up to view it from the air. Amazing! Here's a link, http://tulipfestival.org/ to give you an idea of it's fabulousness (wait til you see, that is the best word to describe it!).


I have been inspired by my friend, Genie, to begin finishing my UFOs. I am not as brave as sweet Genie, however. She has boldly and fearlessly listed and, gasp...numbered hers! I am simply plunging my hand into a random drawer and working on whatever I happen to withdraw. I hope you will face the fear with me, together we can conquer the UFOs in our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment