Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Big 2-0!

Back in July, HD and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. He had to work so we had to celebrate close to home. Being the great husband that he is he asked me what I wanted to do. Maybe a fancy dinner out? A night on the San Antonio Riverwalk? A night in the Four Seasons Honeymoon Suite where we stayed the night of our wedding? Nope, I said. What I really want is to get some of the fam together and go to dinner and karoake. "Really? Are you sure?" he asked. Oh yeah, I'm sure! So away we went!

We were able to eat and karoake at this great place in Austin called The Highball, http://thehighball.com. They even have an iPhone app to help you plan your song list! The music you are hearing now is a sampling of the tunes from our evening. The following slide show contains some photographic evidence of our performances! Some of the fam escaped the camera, but I assure you, fun was had by all. HD also finally got the Groom's Cake he had been deprived of for so long. So, for some, the traditional 20th anniversary gift is china. For us it will always be karoake!

No comments:

Post a Comment