Friday, January 13, 2012

Sick at Christmas

Yep, I was. And for the last week, HD has been under the weather. We hardly ever get sick so we don't do "sick" very well. We have a hard time with the whole, "get some rest and take it easy" thing. The fact that I had 2 pans of PW's Cinnamon Rolls, http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/ with which to medicate myself was a big factor in my recovery! I did get a chance to finish a couple of knitting projects, pics will be up soon! We also managed to see 3 movies. Beginning with our favorite, they are The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Warhorse, and Mission Impossible-Ghost Protocol. Now that January is here, I am back to work and my SIL and I are in full swing working on our club's quilt show which will be in February.

I hope you all had great holidays and are ready for a fantastic 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment