Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Scrap Challenge

Here it is, the object of my shame (one of the many, actually!), my scrap bin. Usually I am a merciless "thrower awayer" of things, but I just can't do it with fabric. HD once made the mistake of coming in the room while I had the bin dumped out on the floor and said that I should just throw it away. "GET OUT!" was my response. I mean really, I am pretty sure that I have almost never gone into his Garage Mahal and told him to throw things away. Almost. Never.

Anyway, I do use my scraps very frequently to make small projects, but I am aiming higher in 2011. I am going to see how many quilt tops I can make out of the fabric in this bin. So far, I have two pieced, one cut out and another one planned.

I hope that you guys will be inspired to do the same, after all, it is "free" fabric. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

2 comments: