Monday, June 7, 2010

A Day In The Life of... Me!

Happy Monday evening, everyone! First things first, thanks again to everyone who came over from the selvage blog this past weekend and welcome to my new followers!

I am finally sitting down after a pretty busy day and I realize that I did not really get anything finished, well, except dinner! I ran errands, delivered a quilt, helped my SIL use the longarm, watered our new grass, worked on several projects to take to Johnson City later this week, made a delish stir fry for dinner and still feel like I was not productive! Anyway, I did one fun thing today, I joined a Block of the Month from the Fat Quarter Shop and I am so excited! It is a holiday quilt using the Moda 12 Days of Christmas line. Here's the link http://www.fatquartershop.com/store/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?sid=4937672023214937&Store_id=499&page_id=23&Item_ID=39548&Parent_Ids=. This will be the second BOM that I have done from this site. They have the most reasonably priced programs that I have seen. This one is only $9.99 a month, including postage. I should get my first block sometime in the next week-WOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment