I have had a really productive couple of days and it feels really great! I made a lot of progress on two customer projects and I also finished a couple of my own items. As I have mentioned before, I have acquired the "Selvage Bug"-much more serious than H1N1! Anyway, I completed my first selvage quilt yesterday. I used my SIL's Accuquilt to cut the Tumblers and after cutting 100 of them, I owe her a new mat since hers now has a hole in it-EEK! The Accuquilt is a really cool gadget and after using hers, I am glad that I do not own one myself, as I would get nothing else done. Oh, the things that I could create!
I used selvages in every other block and misc. black and white fabrics in between. The borders are two different "Quilt Diva" fabrics that different friends have given me and the back is a minkee that is pink, lime and black paisleys on a white background. I quilted freehand, wavy lines vertically on the quilt, as there are some edges that stick up. I broke it in last night watching "House Hunters"!!