Monday, February 6, 2012

2 Things

From Pinterest, of course! I have been on an organizing, cleaning out and redoing bender. I think a lot of under kitchen sink cabinets suffer from the same clutter issues as mine. I am so pleased with the outcome and I admit that I keep going back and opening the doors to admire it! I will say that if you are going to use a tension rod for your spray bottles, get a heavier duty model. The cute green plastic baskets are from Target, aka the $100 store.

I loved the photo arrangement idea the minute I saw it. I began to prowl Michael's adds and collect coupons to acquire enough black frames. I laid them out on the floor to get a pleasing arrangement before going to the wall. Hanging them is a little tricky. A long level comes in very handy. Now that they are hung, I can change out the photos as desired. There is also enough room on either end to add to it, if need be.

So I guess that the moral of this story is that hours spent on Pinterest are not really wasted if you actually use some of the ideas you see. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!











No comments:

Post a Comment