Monday, October 26, 2009


Welcome to my first ever blog post! Today we had a wonderful fall day, rainy and cool-perfect for quilting! The Pedernales is back and the lake is rising. Life is good in Spicewood!


Tomorrow I have Strippers ( my quilting bee, thank you!) and then Wednesday and Thursday we will be getting ready for Halloween. We are going to grill burgers on the driveway for neighbors and a few friends and family. The three of us have a common theme for our costumes-check back next week to see the pics, you will get a good laugh!


My latest sewing endeavor is using selvages. Yes, just when you thought I had used every possible scrap, I am using the selvages, too! Check out selvageblog.blogspot.com to see some amazing projects. I will post pics of mine as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment