Friday, February 12, 2010

I Love My French Press Slippers!

My adorable (if I do say so myself!) French Press Slippers are
finally finished. I found out about this pattern on this blog,
http://frenchpressknits.blogspot.com/. It is available for purchase electronically which is great because you get it really fast. I am an advanced beginner knitter and I had no trouble with the pattern. You need to be able to knit, purl and make a stitch (I had to refer to "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Knitting and Crocheting to learn this!) and then assemble the pieces and felt them. Because I have a front loading washing machine, I had to run them through 3 times to achieve the look I wanted, so if you don't have a top loader, you may want to mooch off of a friend who does!

No comments:

Post a Comment